Saturday 13 March 2010

It's good to talk

When I was at my lowest, I did not understand what was happening to me or why it had happened. I didn't want to talk about it; I did not want to talk to anyone about anything. Not surprisingly I felt very isolated and everything looked very dark.

Over time and with help, I started to talk about what was happening and how I felt. To my surprise I discovered many of my friends were suffering in the same way. I found it really helped to talk to them and listen to what they had done on their journey back into the light.

I have been speaking to one such friend this morning. He suggested a book for me to read, The Road Less Travelled by M. Scot Peck, a link to which on Amazon I have posted at the bottom of this Blog.

I know now I am not alone and that I have many travelling companions on my path.

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment