Wednesday 5 May 2010

Mayday and the Motorbikes

As I was sorting through the photographs I took on the Mayday rally, I found myself thinking about Simon, my brother and Sharon, my sister inlaw, both bikers, both taken too soon. One through illness and one through a bike accident.

They both loved Mayday, looking at all the bikes, chatting with the other bikers and just enjoying the day with other like minded people. It is days like this that I miss them the most, but I remember them with a smile, knowing that if they were there with me, we would be laughing and chatting as we looked at the bikes together.

I know all the time they are with me in my thoughts and in my heart they can't be too far away. Love and miss you both.

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. that is beautiful and so true made me cry thinking bout mum not being here love u xxx

    ReplyDelete